Family-Based Immigration Solutions For Spouses, Children And Parents

At Kuykendall Law Office, we are here to help you and your family solve immigration issues. We will help you with the following:Family

  • A Petition for Alien Fiance(e); a non-immigrant visa to bring your fiancé(e) to the United States.
  • A Petition for Alien Relative; an immigration visa to bring your spouse, child, parent, or sibling to the United States.
  • An Adjustment of Status to Permanent Resident; a process that allows a person already in the United States to become a permanent resident (green card holder).

You have come to the right place if you are looking for compassionate, efficient immigration services. In our law offices, you will find skilled, dedicated immigration lawyers and knowledgeable, helpful staff. Our 40 years of experience can be an asset to you as we help you navigate immigration law matters. We would like to hear from you:

  • What are your needs and concerns?
  • How can we help you right now?
  • What are your long-term immigration goals?

Let us discover the best answers for your situation by answering these and other important questions. The key to a successful outcome is often within your reach when you pursue a legal immigration pathway for yourself or a family member. A knowledgeable attorney on your side is a valuable partner in your quest.

What Obstacles Do You Face? We Can Help You No Matter Where You Are.

Do you have questions about timing, work permits or other aspects of your immigration plans? Have you filed a form I-130 petition in the past without success? Are you worried that a criminal matter or a family law problem (such as divorce) will stand in your way?

At Kuykendall Law Office, our 40 years of experience is beneficial for our clients. We have helped many clients overcome challenges and secure their desired immigration statuses. We have helped many complete legal process to become U.S. citizens. Let us evaluate your case and discover the best way forward.

At our Illinois immigration law firm, we advise U.S. citizens, permanent residents and family members who are still abroad. Through modern telecommunications, we can guide you through consular processing at embassies and consulates in your home country.

Whatever your circumstances, we want to help you achieve your immigration goals without complications.

Can You Do It Yourself? We Do Not Recommend That You Try This.

You can look for information about immigration forms, requirements and timetables on the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website. You may see the I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, and wonder whether you can complete it and submit it yourself.

Maybe you can, but please be careful! It is difficult for most people to understand how to complete those forms correctly and meet all requirements. A missing document, a payment for the wrong amount of money or a wrong date can cause your petition to be delayed or denied. If you misunderstand a question, the wrong information you enter may cause trouble for a long time. Errors and omissions can be difficult to overcome now and in the future.

Schedule A Consultation

To speak with a Peoria immigration lawyer about your needs and concerns, call 309-409-0931, or email us through this website.